Create.Build.Grow. Is Lighthouse Theatre’s annual campaign that addresses three areas where Lighthouse is continuing to improve. With a gift to the Create Build Grow fund, you are helping design a future for the arts.
First, let’s take a look at what you made happen in 2017:
Rehearsal Times Increased
• 2 of 5 Main Season Shows had 3 full weeks of rehearsal
• 2 of 5 Main Season Shows had 2.5 weeks of rehearsal
• 1 Main Season Show had 2 weeks of rehearsal
Buildings were built
• A bright, clean and functional space for rehearsals was built in the heart of Port Dover on Main Street
• This dedicated space is now a safe, reliable and nurturing environment for the creation of Canadian theatre for many years to come
• Acts as a hub of activity for various community endeavours
Our impact grew – the 2017 numbers don’t lie.
As a theatre, year after year we continue to grow. As Lighthouse improves its operations, its economic impact follows suit. This benefits more than just Haldimand-Norfolk, as it stimulates Ontario’s economy and Canada’s theatre community as a whole.
Lighthouse believes in continuous improvements on and off the stage. Every incremental step in this direction leads to even better experiences for artists and audiences. Moving forward, we want Lighthouse to always Create, Build and Grow
How can you help?
• A gift of $100 will cover the cost of printing scripts for one show.
• A gift of $250 will cover an actor’s costumes for one show.
• A gift of $375 will cover one week of regular operating costs at the Lighthouse Festival Theatre Rehearsal Hall including utilities, cleaning and general maintenance of the facility.
• A gift of $3000 will help to launch a new commissioned project.
With every ticket you buy, every dollar you give, and every word of encouragement you share, you are making a difference here, and in Canadian theatre.
For more information, please contact our Development Officer, Alayna Simpson at 519-583-1031 ext 229 or email email@example.com