The benefits listed below are meant to reward you for your support and contribution to Lighthouse Festival Theatre’s operations. Additionally, they are meant to involve you in our work. We want you to see, hear, and interact with the actual people and projects your money has supported. Please note, these benefits are subject to change.
CASTING CALL $25 – $99
1. Recognition in our Main Season Programs
2. Waived Exchange Fees* This applies to tickets purchased under your own name.
3. The Backstage Exclusive Enjoy our annual donor newsletter with exciting behind-the-scenes theatre news, updates and plans.
STAGE DOOR $100 – $299
4. Invitations to Playwright Readings Be the first to hear newly written plays by professional playwrights, as they come available, before they are taken to the stage.
GREEN ROOM $300 – $499
5. Up Close Dialogues Join artists from the stage and behind the curtain as they talk to and with you about their lives in the theatre.
PLACES PLEASE! $500 – $999
6. Watch a Set Turnover Enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at how one set is dismantled and the next is put in place.
SHOW TIME $1000 – $1999
7. Summer Season Party* Celebrate another wonderful season at the theatre. Invitees include actors, directors, writers, board members, sponsors and theatre executive staff.
CURTAIN CALL $2000 – $4999
8. Invitation to a Pre-Curtain Dinner* Celebrate the closing of a show with Derek Ritschel, Helen Wagenaar, and some of the cast and crew, over an intimate pre-curtain dinner.
STANDING OVATION $5000 – $9999
9. Recognition on Lighthouse Festival Theatre’s website Receive name recognition on the Support Us page of the LFT website.
10. Rehearsal Time Receive special invitations to dress rehearsals and technical rehearsals, when available. Meet the cast, crew and designers.
DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE $10,000+
Members of the Director’s Circle will be invited to personally meet with Jessica Bommarito, Development Officer, to determine the specific opportunities that best meet your interests, in order to provide you with a an exceptional and unique experience.
All tangible privileges are marked with an * on the list above. Please note that if you choose to accept these privileges, a tax receipt will be issued for the maximum amount allowable by law. For donors at the Curtain Call, Standing Ovation and Director’s Circle giving levels, a maximum of $50 will be deducted from your tax receipt.
HOW WE DETERMINE YOUR BENEFITS AND PROGRAM LISTINGS
Lighthouse Festival Theatre’s 2017 Donor Advantages will be delivered starting Oct 1 2016 (i.e. free exchanges) until Sept 30 2017 (i.e., events, playwright readings, etc). Donor Advantage levels and program listings are both determined by the donor’s combined total donations allocated to the 2017 season received between Jan 1 2016 and August 1 2017.
Donors must specify to which campaign or season they wish to allocate their donation(s), otherwise, Lighthouse Festival Theatre staff will decide for them based on Lighthouse’s greatest and most immediate needs.
All special event invitations will be sent by email. To ensure your email address is on file or to have your questions about Donor Benefits answered, please contact our Development Officer, Alayna Simpson, at email@example.com or 519-583-1031 ext. 229.