Lighthouse Festival Theatre is a registered charity. Box office and other revenues cover approximately 79% of our annual budget. We not only look to partnerships and personal donations for help with the remaining 21%, we also look for ways of expanding our budget in order to account for technical improvements in the theatre, renovations, a growing seasonal and permanent staff, the pursuit of large scale productions, extended rehearsal periods, and many more exciting endeavours.
You have an opportunity right now to make a personal investment in the artistic and cultural fabric of Norfolk County, Ontario and Canada. Canadian theatre thrives when theatres, performers, writers and technicians are thriving. By helping Lighthouse to reach new heights, you are making a large ripple locally. You are making an equally large ripple in the industry as a whole!