2017 Group Pricing
Beautiful lakeside Port Dover is filled with endless opportunities to ensure your group’s experience is unforgettable.
Our home boasts an array of artisan shops, mouth-watering restaurants, a budding wine region, a striking pier beside the sandy beach… and after all of that, your guests will be ready to be delightfully entertained at our century old building that has become known as one of Canada’s top summer theatres. All of this is just 90 minutes of Toronto, London and Niagara Falls, escaping the monstrous traffic that can accompany a northern drive.
**To purchase group tickets, please call our box office (sorry, not available online)
2017 Group Package
Lighthouse Festival Theatre in beautiful lakeside Port Dover is the perfect destination to take your group. Lighthouse offers VIP service for your group, plenty of washrooms, our beautiful new second floor ‘Long Bar’ Lobby and the Mike Barber Art Gallery.
Our Group Package includes:
- A Special Welcome
We will personally welcome your group during the show curtain speech.
- Personal Greeting By Cast Member – (Bus Tours only)
After the show, one of the show cast members will extend a personal ‘thank you’ to your group right on the bus before your departure (must be requested in advance).
- Coffee & Cookies – (Matinees only)
Complimentary coffee and cookies will be available to your group at intermission.
- Groups of 40 or More
Receive two complimentary tickets (bus driver/escort)
- Seats are booked on a first come, first served basis.
- Groups must be 10 or more people.
- Two complimentary tickets (bus driver/escort) for groups of 40 or more.
- Confirmation of your order will be sent to you.
- Reservations require a valid credit card number.
- A $50 non-refundable, non- transferable deposit is required at time of booking.
- Tickets will NOT be held at the box office.
- Cancellations and adjustments will be accepted 30 days prior to play date.
- Orders are subject to a $20.00 handling fee.