Every summer for over 40 years, Lighthouse Festival has produced entertaining and engaging live professional theatre on the shores of Lake Erie, welcoming over 50,000 patrons each season to enjoy our quality productions and warm hospitality. Known for staging side-splitting comedies Lighthouse is serious about providing groups with a first-rate experience at an excellent value.
We are constantly striving to make going to the theatre as fun and comfortable as possible. Our accessible theatres are ready to welcome your customers like old friends. Our box office staff can help with any questions around accessible seating, assisted hearing devices or any other accessibility questions you may have.
Our Group Package includes:
- Savings: Groups of 20 or more save 34% on each ticket.
- Special welcome: We will personally welcome your group during the pre-show curtain speech.
- Coffee and cookies on us: Your group can enjoy complimentary coffee and cookies at intermission. (Matinees only)
- Complimentary tickets: Groups of 40 or more receive two complimentary tickets for the bus driver and group leader.
- Groups can book tickets before the general public, ensuring you get the best seats at the best prices.
While our theatre continues to grow, group tickets remain at an affordable price. All taxes and fees are included. What you see is what you pay!
- Groups 20 or more tickets$37
- Groups 10-19 tickets$40
- Groups 20 or more tickets$34
- Groups 10-19 tickets$37
How To Buy
- Reservations require a valid credit card number
- A non-refundable, non-transferable $100 deposit is required at the time of booking
- Confirmation of your order will be sent to you
- Payment in full is required 45 days prior to the show date
- Tickets will not be held at the box office
- Groups of 20 or more people must arrive at least 10 minutes before the show start time.
- Cancellations and adjustments will be accepted 45 days prior to play date. No refunds are issued upon final payment
- All prices include tax