** To efficiently manage your rental experience for inventory and staffing, please complete the technical questionnaire provided to you upon booking.
All rentals include access to 50 folding chairs and 4 large buffet style tables (by advanced request only).
All set up is the responsibility of the renter.
Please note, our volunteers may sell LFT 50/50 tickets on site during your event.
Services included with rental fees
(Unless stated otherwise)
- 12 hour day or evening use of our clean, beautiful space (to midnight only)
- An experienced coordinator to answer questions and help manage your rental needs
- All box office and ticketing services
- Front of house manager and staff (as necessary)
- Bar services (as necessary)
- A technical director on site to help with your technical needs (if applicable)
- Technical equipment and services (subject to availability and request). See equipment list below.
(By request only)
- 1 – Behringer X-32 Audio Console
- 1 – Behringer X-32 Compact Audio Console
- 1 – 8×4 XLR Snake
- 3 – Dual Passive Stereo D.I Boxes
- 4 – Passive Stereo D.I Boxes
- 3 – Apex 326 Tom Microphones
- 1 – Apex 325 Kick Drum Microphone
- 2 – ART M Six Drum Overhead Microphones
- 4 – Sennheiser Handheld Wireless Microphones
- 4 – Shure SM 58 Microphones
- 2 – Shure Beta 58A’s
- 4 – Shure SM 57 Microphones
- 2 – Shure Beta 57A’s
- 2 – Shure SM 137’s
- 12 – Tripod Boom Microphone Stands
- 1 – Round Base Straight Tall Microphone Stand
- 4 – dB FM 10 Monitors
- 1 – Ipod hook up
- 1 – CD Player//USB drop
For shows happening on stage in the theatre, a wide variety of lighting looks are available. Warm and cool washes along with 2 spots. We have both top and cyc lighting in various colours. As well as gobo/break up patterns. No specialized lighting is available in the Long Bar aside from the dimming of overhead lights.*
Lighthouse Festival Theatre is proud to play a role in supporting the success of Canadian musicians, as well as the Canadian music industry. Three percent (3%) of all net ticket sales will be added to any tenant rental fee for musical performances.
30 days notice is required for any cancellation, otherwise a 50% fee will apply.
Box Office Services
For any event outside of our venue, Lighthouse Festival Theatre can supply your organization with a full range of box office services, including reserved tickets, a knowledgable and full time sales team, credit card purchases, and online sales. A fee of $2.50 per ticket applies.
For availability, please contact Helen Wagenaar at 519-583-1031 ex. 223 firstname.lastname@example.org